2022 DROP IN (2016 BIRTH YEAR) PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Baltimore Bays FREE Drop in training program is for boys and girls within the 2016 birth year age group.. The program is designed to introduce our youngest players to the game. Research has shown that involvement in sport at a young age will help in developing basic motor and cognitive skills. The program uses fun based soccer training activities that focus on developing a range of fundamental skills. Specific focus is given to:
- Agility, balance, and coordination
- Physical awareness
- Movement patterns and sequences
- Spatial awareness
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Each session has been designed around fun based games that promote the programs core values.
- The program has been designed by professional soccer coaches for the early development of children in soccer.
- Each class is delivered by highly enthusiastic and experienced Baltimore Bays youth soccer coaches.
While the theme of the session is soccer, the main focus of the program is to help develop a strong physical foundation and enhance advanced motor skills.
- Each session typically runs between 60 to 75 minutes, with one session per week throughout the Fall 2022.
- Courses wil be offered in the Fall and Spring to all interested.
DATES: Two sessions a month on Wednesdays August 24th, September 7th, and September 21st, 2022, Other sessions will be added throughout the Fall.
TIMES: 6:00pm - 7:15pm
WHERE: Eastern Regional Park - 11723 Eastern Ave - Middle River, MD 21220
AGES: 2016 Birth Year age group
GENDER: Girls & Boys
UNIFORMS: soccer cleats and shin gaurds
CONTACT: PAT HEALEY @ email@example.com
Drop In registration form HERE. Please fill out prior to attendance.
The Baltimore Bays in partnership with the Bengies Chase Recreation Council Travel Soccer Program