The Baltimore Bays 1stTOUCH Academy training program is for children ages 4 to 10 years. The program is designed to introduce our youngest players to the game. Research has shown that involvement in sport at a young age will help in developing basic motor and cognitive skills. The program uses fun based soccer training activities that focus on developing a range of fundamental skills. Specific focus is given to:
- Agility, balance and coordination
- Physical awareness
- Movement patterns and sequences
- Spatial awareness
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Each session has been designed around fun based games that promote the programs core values.
- The curriculum has been created by professional educators that have extensive experience in designing child centered learning and training programs.
- Each class is delivered by highly enthusiastic and experienced Baltimore Bays youth soccer coaches.
- Each session typically runs between 45 to 60 minutes, with one session per week over a 6 week period.
- Courses are offered during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
TIMES: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
WHERE: Eastern Regional Park - 11723 Eastern Ave - Middle River, MD 21220
AGES: 4 to 10
GENDER: Girls & Boys
FEES: $95.00 per participant
UNIFORMS: Baltimore Bays Soccer 1st Touch Academy Shirt will be provided
CONTACT: Kevin Healy @ firstname.lastname@example.org